Game Setup Requirements
Competitive Mode and Quickplay only.
Screen Resolution 1024x768 or higher
Language set to English (US)*
Watch the medals screen completely (Specifically for points quests i.e Most points in 6 games)
1) Once you Select Overwatch from the games TAB, choose the contest you'd like to play.
2) Click the START PLAYING Button
3) Your Ad will then play. Be sure to finish watching your Ad before you start your match.
4) Launch your Overwatch Game.
5) In the Overwatch Game, the message will change to PLAY YOUR GAME.
6) For a better game play experience, be sure to minimize the PlayVIG Client. Once in a match, the minimized client will turn green, indicating it is refereeing your game.
7) Once your match is done, the PlayVIG Client will turn yellow at the results screen, indicating it is grading your match.
8) Afterwards, expanding the PlayVIG Client will show your current contest progress, which will then give you the option to continue playing the current contest or competing in a new one.