- Competitive Mode
- Screen Resolution 1024x768 or higher
- Language set to English (US)*
- Watch the medals screen completely (Specifically for points quests i.e Most points in 6 games)
To change Screen Resolution
- Open "Game Menu"
- Click on "Options"
- Under "Graphics" you will click the "Resolution tab"
- Under "Resolution" You will set it to "1024x768" or higher
To change language settings
- Open Battle.net
- Click on "Blizzard" icon
- Click on "Settings"
- Open the "General" tab
- Under Battle.net Language set it to "English(US)"
- Be sure to view the final medals screen at the end of your game to count all in-game stats.