Your PlayVIG username serves two purposes: it's the name you use to log in, and it's the name that will show up on leaderboards and other places. A few notes about usernames:
- Your username can be anywhere from 5 to 15 characters, including letters and numbers.
- Don't use your username as your password or as any part of your password. This makes it too easy for someone else to guess your password.
- We reserve the right to require you to change your username if it's deemed to be obscene, offensive or confusing.
- Please don't choose a username that includes the name PlayVIG, or that starts with the words "Support" or "Admin."
- You may not change your username except under certain rare circumstances. If you think you have one of these, please get in touch and we will look into it.