ROCKET LEAGUE SETUP REQUIREMENTS:
- Screen Resolution 1024x768 or higher
- Language set to English
- Set UI to 100%
- Turn off Color Blind Mode.
- Must play a competitive match. Casual matches are not supported.
1) Select Rocket League from the Games Tab. This will take you to the contest selection screen.
2) Select the contest you'd like the play. (Remember, all contests require competitive mode.)
3) Once you select your contest, you'll be taken to the contest progress screen. To activate the contest click on the START PLAYING button.
4) A short ad will play. Be sure to finish watching your ad BEFORE you start the match.
5) If you haven't already launched Rocket League the PlayVIG Client will tell you to LAUNCH YOUR GAME.
6) If you're already in the Rocket League menu screen, the PlayVIG Client will say PLAY YOUR GAME.
7) For optimum "Rocket League-ing" be sure to minimize the PlayVIG Client. The minimized version will appear as a pink-outlined circle.
8) After starting your match, the minimized PlayVIG client will turn green, indicating it is refereeing your game.
9) Once the match is finished, the PlayVIG client will turn yellow, indicating it is grading the results of your game.
10) Afterwards, you may expand the PlayVIG client to check, continue or even start a brand new contest.