PUBG Setup Requirements:
- Minimum resolution must be at least 1024x1080.
- Strongly recommended to play in common 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio resolutions.
- Solo-Fill duos and squads are not supported.
- Language settings must be set to English.
- Private/Custom Servers are not allowed
1) Select PUBG from the Game selection screen under the GAMES tab.
2) From the contest selection screen, select the contest you'd like to join.
3) This will take you to the contest progress screen. To activate the contest, click the START PLAYING button.
4) A short ad will play. Remember to finish watching the ad before starting your match.
5) If you haven't launched PUBG yet, you'll see a message in the client telling you to LAUNCH YOUR GAME.
6) If PUBG is already launched, but you haven't started your match yet, you'll see a message in the client telling you to PLAY YOUR GAME.
7) For the best gaming experience, be sure to minimize the PlayVIG client. The Green outline in the minimized PlayVIG circle means the client is refereeing your game.
8) Once your match is over, PlayVIG will turn yellow, indicating it is grading the results of your match.
9) After your match, you may expand the PlayVIG client to review your contest progress, continue your contest, or start and entirely new one.
DUO's AND SQUADS:
- For duo and squad games, once you are killed, you must spectate your teammates until your last team member finishes in order to earn credit for the match.
- Once the match is over, you must wait at the results screen until PlayVIG finishes grading.