Fortnite Game Setup Requirements:
- Game language settings must be set to ENGLISH(US)
- No Private Servers or Custom Games
- When using PlayVIG, you may play the game in Full Screen Mode or Windowed-Fullscreen.
- If playing in Fullscreen, avoid alt-tabbing during your game.
- If playing in Windowed-Fullscreen, minimize PlayVIG and place the app on the FAR BOTTOM-LEFT corner of the screen. (So you don't accidentally click on it during your gameplay.)
- Make sure your HUD Scale is between no smaller than 0.80 and no larger than 1.20. (In the settings menu)
- Game must be played on Primary Monitor (Though you may have PlayVIG run on your secondary monitor.)
- Screen resolution must follow common 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios.
- Common 16:9 aspect ratio resolutions include:
- Common 4:3 aspect ratio resolutions include:
1) Selecting Fortnite from the games menu will take you to the contest selection screen. Choose your contest.
2) From the contest screen, press the START PLAYING button.
3) A short ad will play. Make sure to finish watching your ad before you start your match.
4) If you haven't launched Fortnite yet, the PlayVIG Client will display a message to launch the game.
5) Once you launch Fortnite, the PlayVIG Client will display a message to start your match.
6) For the best gaming experience, you may minimize the PlayVIG Client. Be sure to place the client in the BOTTOM LEFT corner of the screen. Once you enter the match, PlayVIG will turn green, indicating it is refereeing your match.
7) At the end of the match, PlayVIG will turn yellow, indicating it is grading the results of your match.
8) Once your match is complete, another ad will play.
9) Once the ad is finished, you may review the progress of your contest, continue your contest or start a brand new one.
IF YOU ARE PLAYING A TEAM MATCH (Duo's' and Squads), YOU MUST WAIT FOR YOUR TEAM TO FINISH THE MATCH SO PLAYVIG CAN GRADE YOUR SESSION. DO NOT LEAVE THE GAME.