In order for PlayVIG to grade your game, please ensure:
- Must have a minimum resolution of 1024x768
- If playing in windowed, full screen mode, DO NOT resize your window.
- Your game's language settings are set to English.
- You must play a RANKED game. Casual is not supported.
- You must finish watching the video ad before the start of your match.
- You must play the game to completion without any game disconnects.
1) Once you select BRAWLHALLA from the Games Tab, you'll have the option to select your contest.
2) To enter the contest, click the START PLAYING button.
3) A series of short ads will play. Make sure you finish watching the ads before starting your match.
4) After watching the ads, if you still haven't launched BRAWLHALLA, a message will remind you to launch the game.
5) After launching BRAWLHALLA, a message will appear to PLAY YOUR GAME (This message only appears after your ads finish.)
6) For maximum gaming fun, feel free to minimize the PlayVIG Client. The minimized version will turn green during your match, indicating it is refereeing your match.
7) At the end of your match, the PlayVIG client will turn yellow, indicating it is grading the results.
8) After grading, the PlayVIG Client will play another short ad and give you an opportunity to play your contest again or play a different one.