DOTA Game Setup Requirements:
Display Settings must be at least 1024x768.
Language settings must be set to English.
- Make sure to finish your ads BEFORE the draft begins
1) From the DOTA contest selection screen, choose the contest you'd like to participate in.
2) To activate the contest, click on the START PLAYING button.
3) After activating the contest, a series of short ads will play. Make sure the ads finish before starting your match.
4) Once your contest is activated, ads are finished, and DOTA isn't launched, PLAYVIG will remind you with a message to LAUNCH YOUR GAME.
5) Once you launch DOTA, PlayVIG will message you to PLAY YOUR GAME, meaning you're free to start your match.
6) For optimum the lane-ganking experience, feel free to minimize the PlayVIG Client.
Once in your match, you will see a GREEN RING around the minimized version of the client. This means PlayVIG is currently refereeing your match.
7) At the end of your match, PlayVIG will turn YELLOW, indicating it is grading your results.
8) After grading, PlayVIG will play another ad, which will then allow you to either replay your current contest or choose a brand new one.